Contact us today and we will get back to you soon!
Why it’s time for a recruitment strategy shift
- 75% of the people you want to hire aren’t looking — they are passive candidates. For critical jobs, that number is 95%. (LinkedIn, 2015).
- “41% of all candidates search for information about a company culture before they apply.” -Josh Bersin Principal of Bersin by Deloitte (Forbes, March 2015)
- A strong talent brand reduces cost per hire by over 50% and lowers turnover rates by 28%. (LinkedIn, 2015)
What is Insider Talent
- Compelling stories about your employment brand
- Access to an influential network of engaged civic and business leaders that want to see our region succeed (that’s our audience)
- Powerful Insider Louisville marketing channels including social media and email
Why Insider Talent works
- We are the daily source for local business, government and culture news for Louisville’s involved citizens.
- Friends find friends cool places to work: Our audience, your recruiters, are the influential people in the lives of passive candidates. They are family, teachers, mentors, former colleagues, and friends.
- Engaged: we average well over 40% open rate on our daily newsletter and social media followers are growing exponentially.
Brand. Engage. Hire.
When we partner with you, Insider Louisville’s marketing team creates unique stories that become a magnate for the talent you’re looking to attract. Once produced, your content will be aggressively distributed to our influential audience.
Insider Talent’s core features include:
- Employer Culture: These are the stories about your company’s culture, mission, leadership, opportunities beyond the job description, and much more.
- Opportunities: Every company needs all-stars. These features are for specific critical jobs. The position could be an information technology role, a leader in your marketing department, or a vice president of something.